Compilation for AIM, MSN, IRC, ICQ, and IM Hacks Section

Compilation for AIM, MSN, IRC, ICQ, and IM Hacks Section

Seeing as how there is 73 pages here on these hacks, and Omniscient is asking for a guide that can link to useful posts here, I decided to create another navigation guide (I've made a White Hat one here).

If you guys could help me pick out good threads, we can compile a list for this section of the forums. I'm not a black hat, so it is harder for me to organize these. However, I can recognize quality posts when I see them.

Please post new guides/links so I can check them and add them if needed.

Thanks.

==
Other Information
  • There are no crackers for Yahoo and MSN as far as I know of from reading from this section, so don't request one. You can hack an MSN or Yahoo account through stealers.
  • There are currently no bruteforcers that support Gmail as well.

==

Compilation Guides :: Super Guides

All Emails

Webcam Hacks

MSN Hacks

Misc. MSN Hacks

There are no MSN crackers. The only way to obtain an MSN account is through stealers.

AIM Hacks

ICQ Hacks

Yahoo Hacks
There are no Yahoo crackers. The only way to obtain a Yahoo account is through stealers.

IRC Hacks

Other IM Client Hacks

Misc.

Stealers

Email Dumps

IM Client Virus Removers

==
Credits: To everyone who contributes the guides and information, and to everyone who helped link me to useful threads.